Passwords Crumbling My World

Lately, I've felt like my whole world is crumbling just because of a list of passwords. Every site I visit and return to asks for username and password. I have retained quite a list of these. I feel like my world revolves around a password. "They" say one should change his password every so often. I am running out of unusual words or names that no one but me would recognize. Oh, but I "hear" those hackers have ways of "reading" your minds (I mean passwords). How can that be?

How did I get myself into this wicked weave of words that are to be secret? Golly, looking back at life 20 years ago, it seemed like the world was so much simpler then...sometimes I wish I could go back and do things differently. But would I really do things differently? No, of course not. I don't want to feel too much like a dinosaur.

Just last week when I visited with my son and his wife, my son said I used to be so "hip" - yeah, I think he actually used that word. I don't think I've changed. Besides, what are the ingredients of being "hip" anymore, anyway? I really want to know.

Is my world crumbling because of computers and passwords? No way! The world may be crumbling, but nothing God can't fix. What are the words from a hymn? "Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and the things of Earth will grow strangely dim..." No passwords and usernames are not going to get me down! Hah!

Can you believe this is my blog for today? Me neither. Funny how the mind works and how the world really isn't crumbling after all. Now, what did I do with my list of passwords?

0 comments:

Post a Comment