Time Goes On

Again, I have failed to faithfully write here. I just don't seem to have enough to write in words, but certainly that's not the case in talking. I can talk as the day is long, although writing is somewhat more difficult for me.



Mom, Dad and Me at the Marina several years ago
There's always the question...what would be interesting for people to read? I know I am very finicky about what I read, just don't want to get too smart for my own britches! Gosh, I think about clichés that my dad used to say, "your eyes are bigger than your belly!" Of course, that's when I was a kid, now my belly is enormous and my eyes are just little slits! haha!

I guess that's what's so difficult for me, writing about things that are worthwhile to others. But then I don't write for the benefit of others. I write down what is on my heart. I am in my own world and reminisce a great deal. As many do, I miss my parents. There isn't a day goes by that I don't say or see something that makes me think of my parents. That's only natural. However, it doesn't make the days any easier to go on without them. So I cling to the memories!

So, if you don't see words written here, it's not because I don't have anything to say. It's because I cannot find the words to write.

Time goes on, but I keep reflecting on the past...



0 comments:

Post a Comment